Monday, April 4, 2011

MyArtTutor.com's Ann Templeton and DPW landscape!

"Green of Spring" 5"x7" oil on masonite
What an absolutely victorious painting session to be able to combine work and art play! I created this painting to fulfill an assignment in a landscape online workshop offered by the legend Ann Templeton through MyArtTutor.com. It also fulfills my challenge submission to this week's Daily Paintworks.

I am not a landscape artist, but Ann Templeton took the fear away and put fun and sense of victory in my painting session. Here is her website : ANNTEMPLETON.COM

For DPW, this is a challenge offered by Carol Marine who wanted us to see how we would paint from her photo taken in Germany. Thanks Carol that was fun! :)

I work for MyArtTutor.com as creative "film" editor so why not check out my latest creation which happens to be a trailer for Ann Templeton's class using the technology of VoiceThread.Com
Click here Ann Templeton "Aspens" :)

6 comments:

  1. Like your landscape, Erika. So cool to have good online tutors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello third room studio thanks so much! I enjoyed visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann thanks! Perhaps you want to check out the online art tutorial we offer at MyArtTutor.Com, there's a lovely selection of very talented and well known teachers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment ~Erika