Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The making of Obama

Barak ObamaI'm off to a good start with this piece I am donating for an arts center fundraiser. It's a 5x5 oil portrait of Senator Barack Obama. ... he's emerging there though not quite all there yet. I will probably do one of Senator John McCain too just so I can have my own little "election" during auction lol

My husband and I recently switched areas in our office. And I haven't gotten the momentum to get settled yet. I look forward to being able to use my scanner again. I tend to want to document my work when it's dark enough so I can't paint comfortably anymore. Unfortunately without a scanner it also means I can't take a decent picture either.

Well at least it's light enough so I can stare out the window and watch the rain for some meditation....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment ~Erika