Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for you

"Autumn Harvest" 8.5x8.5 watercolor on paper (click image to see bigger)

This is a good Thanksgiving art to share on my blog. I was so thankful to be able to paint! I've been so busy dealing with technical issues and meeting a deadline which seemed to take forever. So when I began to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I made it my goal to finish editing my latest trailer (to my satisfaction) so I can paint today (Sunday)!


And I didn't waste time. I simply moved away my keyboard and set up my still life :) That's me seizing the day! Mom shipped me some lovely persimmons from California and I bought a pomegranate from the store! The fall leaves are from another still life set up I had which I haven't quite finished. It was a painting I decided to paint at midnight a week ago... Friday? Here is the painting beneath... I will show it when it's more done. I'm so behind my portrait commissions....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS AND READERS! I AM SINCERELY VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU AND THE THE KIND ATTENTION YOU GIVE ME. YOU KEEP ME GOING :) XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. What absolutely beautiful watercolors, Erika! Love the top one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment ~Erika