Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Art Tutor Launches!

A little over 24 hours ago, I found out the company, MyArtTutor.com, I've been working for as Creative Editor etc. has chosen to make their public debut and launch off their first online art workshop. My contribution to the launch was to throw together the best Youtube video to talk about the online art workshop we are offering and how it works so that we can offer an interactive and hands-on learning experience for the art students. So about 9PM I went ahead and published this video on Youtube




Of course I would have liked to have spent 2 more days on the creation of the video, it but I'm so glad we made it happen on September 3rd! This is one of many art classes we're getting ready to roll out continuously so we'd love to know what you think about it! Our art teachers will walk you through your choice of medium and subject then give you assignments based on the skill level you are comfortable with and when you submit your assignments, they will be put up for discussions (or not if you prefer not to), and the art instructor will give individual critique of your work!

I hope this tells some of my readers and friends where I've been hiding lately. :) To give you an idea how much content we have, we work 7 days/week and averaging 15 hour days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment ~Erika